Financial Aid

Financial Aid Information

Types of Financial Aid

Your FAFSA application will help you apply for Financial Aid.
Every student who meets certain eligibility requirements can get some type of federal student aid, regardless of age or income.

Those who are eligible meet the following basic requirements:

  • Demonstrate financial need.
  • Are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
  • Have a valid social security number.
  • Register with Selective Service if you are a male between 18 and 25 years of age.
  • Maintain satisfactory academic progress in college or career school.
  • Have a H.S. diploma, GED.


  • Federal Pell Grant: Undergraduates with financial need can receive a Federal Pell Grant for up to 12 semesters (or a total of 6 years).

Loans are borrowed money for college or career school that must be repaid. There are several types of loans available through the U.S. Department of Education:

  • Direct Subsidized Loans: For undergraduates who have financial need. The U.S. Department of Education pays interest while the borrower is in school and during grace and deferment periods.
  • Direct Unsubsidized Loans: For all undergraduate students. The borrower is responsible for all interest.
  • Direct PLUS Loans: For parents of dependent undergraduate students. The borrower is responsible for all interest.

To apply for Federal Aid please click the link below

GIC is a GI bill-approved school

Visit Site
Visit Site
Visit Site
View Financial Aid Code of Conduct