Your FAFSA application will help you apply for Financial Aid.
Every student who meets certain eligibility requirements can get some type of federal student aid, regardless of age or income.
Those who are eligible meet the following basic requirements:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid social security number.
- Register with Selective Service if you are a male between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in college or career school.
- Have a H.S. diploma, GED.